The Basics


Kathleen and Dave
are getting married on
Sunday, October 11th, 2009!


I know, I know; everyone today wants to know the hottest place to be this October 11th, and I am the "gatekeeper" to the biggest event of the season! So, to help out those who plan more than a day ahead of time, I put together a Google map that has all the coolest places for the coolest event with the coolest people so that this will be the coolest coolest event of the cool season. Cool, huh?

Here's the link (Click here).

If you can, you should fly into Bellingham, but most people will fly to Sea-tac. There is a link to "Hillcrest Park", where the wedding will be held. Now that all you hep cats know where the cool is, look for an official invitation about 6 weeks before the wedding.

I will be updating the map over time with more places in Anacortes and LaConner to stay.

So, this will get things started; I have been a bit slow on getting info out. Invitations will go out sometime in August, I think, but who knows.... Ok, that's enough to get started, yes?

Coolio, yo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're awfully cute, aren't we? Thanks for getting this going. I love you. K

Anonymous said...

Um... you neglected to include the date in your post... what is it? :-)

Uncle Steve said...

My brotha... We cant wait to see you and Kathleen tie the knot. I am booking our flights tonight. No cold feet now or you will have to deal with your Aunt Carol. Just talked to your Mom and she is so excited for you and Kathleen. I love this Blog thing. Your mother wants me to read the Blog on your latest woodworking project. She says its a riot. See you in Oct.
Uncle Steve

Post a Comment